Surety Bonds: Security is Good Business
We offer full service surety bonding to contractors and commercial clients throughout the West Coast and the Nation. We have a department solely dedicated to bonds, made up of a team with decades of experience. This experience allows us to give our clients individualized attention and customized bond solutions.
- Thorough understanding of the underwriting process for all types of bonds
- Knowledge of what the underwriter needs to make a decision
- Ability to issue bonds in-house, many within 24 hours
- Long-term relationships with several surety partners
- In-house authority to issue many different types of bonds including those for contractors that need bid, performance, and payment bonds with generous lines of authority, some in excess of eight figures
- Licensed with the ability to write bonds in all 50 states
- A candid assessment of your current situation, with recommendations on how to improve your current bond program
- Cooperation with your CPA and banker
- Contract and bond form review
“We were referred to Keith Yam and the bond department at KPD Insurance when we needed help securing a performance bond for a very large project on the big island of Hawaii. Keith took the time to not only gather detailed financial information, but also made sure there was a thorough understanding of our operations, management team, and the project that needed the large bond. Keith has a thorough knowledge of the bonding process and helped us develop our financial statement presentation to be seen in the best light. With his very specific recommendations and guidance, we were able to obtain bond approval for the project with an excellent surety company. Keith and his team are very professional and dedicated. They demonstrated to us their ability to deliver and I highly recommend the bond team at KPD Insurance.”- Luke Mashburn, Maryl Construction, Inc.
“KPD Insurance has acted as our company’s bonding agent for over two decades. Their knowledge, expertise and attention to detail have been vital in securing payment and performance bonds for our company. I feel confident recommending the bond department at KPD Insurance. Their entire staff is trustworthy, thorough, easy to work with, and always provides exceptional service.”- Scott Omlid, CCIFP, Roger Langeliers Construction Co.
Our Surety PartnersWe represent a majority of the large national surety companies as well as some excellent regional companies including:
- Chubb, Ltd.
- Cincinnati Insurance Company
- CNA Surety/Western Surety
- Hartford Insurance Company
- HCC Surety Group
- Hudson Insurance Company
- IAT Insurance Group
- Liberty Mutual Surety
- Markel Surety Corporation
- Merchants Bonding Company
- Old Republic Surety
- Philadelphia Insurance Company
- RLI Insurance Company
- Travelers Insurance Company
- UFG Insurance
- Zurich Insurance Group