As healthcare premiums continue to rise, employers are struggling to find creative, strategic ways to control costs while maintaining benefits. As UBA partners, we can offer the state-of-the-art solutions to assist with your long-term strategy.
“KPD and our UBA Partners were able to bring their bargaining power to bear for nearly 11,000 employers with more than 18,000 plans nationwide. Comparing proposed rates from carriers to final rates, UBA partners offer approximately 20% savings, aiding employers of all sizes at the bargaining table, not just the largest ones where savings is more likely. Looking at savings by industry, UBA partners were able to offer above-average savings in the utilities and mining/oil/gas industries. And when negotiating Consumer Directed Health Plans (CDHP) rates, UBA partners garnered nearly 47% savings off initial rates.”
Your Cost Management Solutions
UBA Health Survey
Benchmarking data from the nation’s largest health plan survey that can help you evaluate and benchmark your benefits program. Click here to request a 2015 Health Plan Survey executive summary.
PPACA Calculation Tool
Analysis of the impacts of health care reform and the “pay or play” provisions.
Review of ongoing claim trends, wellness & Biometric data, and market analysis to develop your long term plan management strategy.
Determines the actuarial based impact to plan cost utilizing historical plan data when considering changes to benefit plan provisions.
Plan Analysis & Development
Including strategic planning meetings, analysis of alternative funding arrangements (HRA, HSA and self-funded plan options) and large group underwriting review.
Underwriting team for mid-year renewal calculations, pre-renewal review, and final rule setting. Key for both 100+ fully insured and self-funded employed employers.
We offer access to a variety of unique wellness resources, from extensive programs to a la carte services such as on-site clinics, biometric screening, or challenge based social networking.
- Benchmarking data from the nation’s largest health plan survey that can help you evaluate and benchmark your benefits program.
Click here to request a 2018 Health Plan Survey executive summary
• Assessment of employer contribution strategies
• Analysis of alternative funding arrangements (including HRA's, HSA's and self-funding)
• Strategic planning meetings & renewal review
• Evaluation and modeling of the impact to plan cost when considering changes to plan provisions
• Large group underwriting reviews
• Underwriting team for mid-year renewal calculations, pre-renewal review and final rule setting
• Experience reporting and utilization reports for 100+ fully insured and self-funded employers
• Review of ongoing claim trends, wellness & biometric data and market analysis to develop your long-term plan management strategy
Access to a variety of unique wellness resources, from extensive programs to a la carte services such as on-site clinics, biometric screening, or challenge based social networking.