Employee Benefits: Building a Competitive Benefits Program
The role of the benefits broker has changed, and insurance products are now just one tool used to manage risk. Changing economic trends have impacted communication strategies and tools. And there is an increasingly heightened focus on regulatory risk management due to ACA requirements.
With our expertise and proactive benefit cost management, we fill gaps created by rising demands in compliance, administration, communication, wellness, disease management, and technology. We are not just brokers of insurance. We go beyond premium and claim costs and act as advisors and strategic partners to help you attract and retain the best employees.
Employee Benefits News
- United Benefit Advisors Welcomes New Ireland Partner Firm Glennon Employee Benefits & Financial Planning
- Region's Leading Employee Benefit Consulting Firm Expands Services Due to Rising Demand
- United Benefit Advisors Welcomes Sage Benefit Advisors As Its Newest Partner Firm
- United Benefit Advisors Welcomes New Partner Firm Whipple & Company
- UBA Welcomes John Behn as its New Senior Vice President of Partner Relations
- What Employers Need to Know about the New Final Rules on Health Reimbursement Arrangements
- What Employers Need to Know about Opt-Out Arrangements
- What’s driving claim costs and employer solutions
- Practical Tips for Structuring Compliant Wellness Programs that Include Premium Incentives
- Breaking the Silence to Improve Behavioral Health Conditions
UBA Benefits News
- 10 Resources For HR Departments To Foster A More Diverse Workplace
- Should Your Company Keep Its Telework Option?
- What HR Teams Need To Know About Productivity Monitoring
- How To Manage On-Site Employees During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Can Companies Require Their Employees To Pass A COVID-19 Test Before Returning To Work?
"On behalf of the Western Heavy Haul, Inc family of companies I would like to express my appreciation for the dedication, excellence and professionalism that the employee benefits department at K.P.D. Insurance provides our organization. We employ approximately 140 employees and the expense of employee benefits continues to be a challenge. However, the administration of the programs we offer has been made much simpler and has given our company a greater sense of value since we shifted our relationship to K.P.D. Kelsea Meier and her team have been amazing to work with. The best feature they have offered us, besides excellent renewal processes and quick and sensitive handling of our employees benefit needs, is with regard to compliance. Their team found several areas in our benefits program that needed to be reinforced and they also offered solutions to virtually every need we had. Their teams are fun to work with. The details of benefit programs can be exhausting and it is great to work with a professional partner that also truly enjoys helping us help our employees. We are proud to have them on our side."- Dean Noyes, HR Director, Western Heavy Haul, Inc.
“I have been working with KPD for almost two decades now and have stayed with them because of their outstanding customer service, guidance, and vast knowledge in the ever-changing world of benefits. KPD, but particularly Debbie Brailsford and her support group, are an integral partner for EPIC. I always know that they will go above and beyond for me and my staff by providing us with the best benefit solutions for our group. I have recommended KPD several times to other HR professionals and will continue to do so as often as I am provided the opportunity.”- Roberta Kellis, HR Administrator, Educational Policy Improvement Center
“The entire KPD team is extremely responsive, always going above and beyond in a very professional and friendly manner. We highly recommend KPD without hesitation for all your insurance needs.”- Jennifer Littrell, Payroll & Benefits Coordinator, ElderHealth & Living
“Douglas County Forest Products views KPD Insurance as a business partner, offering solutions to the full spectrum of our insurance needs.”- Mick Baranko, Douglas County Forest Products
“As Director of the Employee Benefits Department, I strongly believe you will not find a group of professionals more dedicated, knowledgeable, and service-oriented than our Employee Benefits team at KPD. Our mission is to partner with you to create a clear strategic benefit program that uniquely matches your needs. We are committed to being an advocate for both you and your employees.”
Employee Benefits Director