Secure Email Awareness Program
We send encrypted Emails
In accordance with security laws like HIPAA and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, we are encrypting email to protect our private and confidential electronic communications. We also do it because we respect the privacy of our customers and partners. It is one way we are taking responsibility to protect the sensitive information we share via the internet.
The privacy of business communication is important to us and we want to ensure your information stays private.
What if I forgot my password and locked out of my account?
After three unsuccessful sign in attempts, you will be locked out of your account for 30 minutes.
If you become locked out of your account, you will be sent a notification email message to the email Inbox of the email address you registered with.
The email sent to you contains information on how to change your password and unlock your account.
You can also click here to reset your password or access the Secure Email Center at www.kpdinsurance.com and click on “Reset” next to “Forgot your password?”.
Once submitted, an email will be sent to you to activate your new password.
To retrieve your secure email message from KPD’s Secure Email Message Center;
- Click the hyperlink “click here” next to “To view the secure message..” in the email message you received from us. The links in your email will be blue.
Below is an example of what you will see when receiving a Secure Email Message from KPD
Note: If your email program does not support active links, cut and paste the link into your browser.
- The Registration page displays with your Email Address filled in.
- On the Registration page, enter a Password that complies with the Password Rules
- Click Register.The Secure Message Center opens and displays your email message you can click to open.
- Click Reply to reply to the email.
You may attach a file at this point by clicking Attach File.
- Click Send
- Click Sign Out to exit.